Privacy and Data Security
Usability

Worst POS program ever.Full of bugs, constantly crashing.

Try calling tech support, ha, not only are they impossible to hear, but they resolve nothing, and never call back like they say they will. The system is Down again 12-14-15 7pm central. been down for an hour so far. what a waste of money they should do the honest respectful thing and shut their business down and pull their product.

They failed!Please heed my words and do not get burned by LivePOS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of actual program. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service, bad quality product, defective programming" of livepos point of sale. Livepos needs to "they should shut down and cease doing business" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned livepos point of sale in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Livepos.

Had an Experience with Livepos?

Comments

Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more UBER - Charged for mess I didn't make UBER "... I recieved an email later that evening saying I was being charged another $150 for a mess i supposedly made in the backseat of the car..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more